to the Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology & Neuroscience!
A major emphasis of the Department is in the areas
of neuropharmacology, neuroscience, and toxicology, with research in:
- drug and alcohol addiction research
- neurotransmitter regulation & plasticity in addiction, aging, and neurodegenerative disease in vivo
- oxidative mechanisms of toxicity
- molecular regulation of toxicity and apoptosis
- gene therapy
- carcinogenesis and cancer chemoprevention
- neurobiology of locomotor function in aging
- molecular cascades in neurodegenerative disease models
Find out more about summer research opportunities for undergraduates! Click here!
Graduate Program Information
Deadline for Fall 2017 admission is February 1, 2017.
Applications are being accepted at this time.
For more information contact:
Dr. Nicholas Goeders at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ty Martinez at email@example.com