Resources for House Officers
House Officer Forms
- Personal Data Change Form
- House Officer Leave Request Form (PDF)
- House Officer Leave Request Form (Fillable)
- PGY 2 or 1st Year Fellow Lab Coat Form
- Clearance Form for House Officers
- Abbreviated Clearance Form for House Officers staying on as Staff
- Meal Plan Renewal Form
- All House Officers are required to log their duty hours electronically in My Evaluations. For your convenience, here is the mobile link you can use to enter your duty hours from your smart phone: mobile.myevaluations.com
Campus Education Day (CED) is a review of annual mandatory training requirements mandated by Joint Commission, State Executive Order, OSHA, and LSUHSC Shreveport Administrative Directive that all LSU Health Shreveport employees are required to complete.
All House Officers are required to complete their CED training in the month July. You must use your Employee ID as your login and your birthdate (mmddyyyy) as your password.
Login to CED
Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners